New Years Day Sale Is Here!


New Years Day is a great sale day for us here at UK Lingerie, but we have something special about our sale this year. We are having a one day sale for 20% everything off our site. Then, we are adding selected items to our sale section for the rest of January with up to 80% off selected items.

To apply your discount, use the code NEWYEAR20 any time between midnight on December 31st to midnight on January 1st. And you can use it more than once, in case you find something you really like after you have already checked out.

And what’s more, whilst our sale day is running on New Years Day, you can get an item that is heavily discounted from our sale page and take another 20% off it. But please be aware, this will only continue for the first 24 hours. After that, only select items will be in the sale section, and the offer code will not apply.

And don’t forget, we have two other websites, so go and find something gorgeous over at UK Tights and UK Swimwear.

You may also like

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

UK Lingerie Blog

About Post Author