‘RHOBH’ Filming Shut Down Due To COVID Infection: Cast & Crew ‘Have No Idea’ When Shooting Will ‘Start Again’

Celeb

The cast of ‘RHOBH’ were informed on Nov. 25 that filming would be halted, and everyone has been told to quarantine for 14 days a source spills EXCLUSIVELY to HL.

Another show has been affected by the second wave of COVID-19, and this time it’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. “RHOBH was shut down due to COVID. Everyone thinks it’s a crew member that tested positive and the ladies and production were informed this morning,” a source spilled to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY on Wednesday, Nov. 25. The cast — which includes returning Housewives Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Kyle Richards, Garcelle Beauvais, and Dorit Kemsley — last filmed on Tuesday, Nov. 24.

“They filmed yesterday. Everyone’s been told to quarantine for 14 days and haven’t been told much else right now,” the source explained, referencing the CDC’s recommended two-week quarantine period for those who have either tested positive for or been exposed to the deadly virus. “They have no idea when they’ll start up again. Everyone’s just waiting for more info,” they added. With many international travel restrictions, the Housewives shows are avoiding any major overseas cast trips this year and sticking closer to home.

RHOBH
The season 10 cast of ‘RHOBH.’ (BRAVO)

Season 11 of RHBOH will look quite different following the exit of Denise Richards, 49, after just two seasons. The Wild Things actress — who was a longtime friend of Lisa Rinna’s — became the focal point of drama in season 10 as rumors swirled over a hook-up with Brandi Glanville, 48. Denise, who married Aaron Phypers in 2018, later denied the rumors to fans via Instagram comments — despite Brandi insisting they had sex. Teddi Mellencamp, 39, was also confirmed to be leaving, while Season 11 sees the addition of Crystal Kung Minkoff, 35, as well as Kyle’s older sister Kathy Hilton, 61.

RHOBH isn’t the first of the franchise to be affected by the Coronavirus: Real Housewives of Atlanta underwent a similar shutdown after a crew member reportedly tested positive just two weeks ago. “Everyone from the cast and crew of RHOA were notified [on Tuesday, November 10] that someone tested positive for COVID-19,” another source previously shared with HL. “Production was shut down immediately and everyone was told to quarantine immediately for two weeks.”

Those with young kids — including Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams — were particularly nervous about the COVID-19 exposure. “Kenya and Porsha were freaked out because they have kids…Kenya in particular is very nervous,” our RHOA insider also added. Our best wishes go out to the casts and crews of both RHOBH and RHOA.

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

Hollywood Life